The College of Public Health Office of Career Services is pleased to assist employers with their recruiting needs. Our professional and knowledgeable staff will connect employers with current graduate and undergraduate students, as well as alumni, seeking practicum, internship, and career opportunities.
We are pleased to provide the following services to our employers:
- Free posting of jobs, internships, practicum, and residency opportunities on the new CPH Careers System, part of the Buckeyes Careers Network powered by NACESymplicity
- Career Fairs where you can interact and network with our talented students
- Meeting space for informational presentations to our students
- Arrangement of on-campus interviews
- Development of new practicum, residency, or internship programs
Contact our staff with questions or concerns, or to arrange any of the above.
Annual CPH Fall Career Fair
The CPH Fall Career Fair is a great way to market your organization to our MPH, MHA, MS, and PhD students who are seeking a variety of opportunities including practicum, administrative residency, internship, volunteer and career positions.