- Online Learning
- Summer Program
The 2016 Summer Program will be June 20th -24th.
Listed below is our preliminary course schedule. Check back for updates!
- Field Epidemiology
- Data College Instrument Design and Analysis
- Community Health Assessment
- Scientific Writing for Public Health
- Social Epidemiology
- Infant Mortality Series: Evidence based practice
- Applied Logistic Regression
- Tobacco Prevention Methods for Local Government
- Epidemiology of Substance Use/Misuse
- Survey Analysis and Research Methods
- Introduction to Biostatistics for Practitioners
Please browse this website using the navigation pane on the right for important program details.
Summer Program Planning Team
Andrew Wapner, DO, MPH
Director, Center for Public Health Practice
Program Manager, Center for Public Health Practice
Program Coordinator, Division of Environmental Health Sciences