Health Services Management and Policy - Master of Public Health
Students admitted to the Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program are assigned a faculty advisor who will provide guidance throughout the program.
This information serves as a resource to be used by the student and the advisor in planning a program with a specialization in Health Services Management & Policy (HSMP). For detailed additional information about specific requirements, students are directed to the College of Public Health (CPH) Graduate Student Handbook and to the Graduate School Handbook (http://www.gradsch.ohio-state.edu).
Program of Study
The MPH-HSMP curriculum consists of a minimum of 48 credits organized into five curricular domains:
1. Core courses in areas of knowledge basic to public health (15 credits)
2. Courses required for a specialization in HSMP (21 credits)
3. Elective courses approved for the specialization (7 credits)
4. Practicum (2 credits minimum)
5. Culminating project (3 credits minimum)