Request Accessibility Accommodation

If you have questions accessing a web or print publication, or have any other request for accommodation of disability, please use the below form to submit a request for assistance. 

If you have any difficulty using this form, please email your request to CPH-HRatosu [dot] edu.

If you would like to file a complaint directly with The Ohio State University Digital Accessibility Center, please use the DAC File a Complaint form.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
13 + 5 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.