This event will launch on April 9. It's hosted by Ohio State's Students for Diversity in Education through Service.
- A virtual event designed to remember and celebrate the lives of those affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Panels of the AIDS Quilt will be featured virtually alongside interviews of the friends and family of featured names.
- Speakers (both live and pre-recorded) will share information on the topic of HIV/AIDS — including lived experiences, medical facts, legal information and more.
- This event will launch via a custom website on April 9.
- If you have any questions or know of any names you would like featured, contact us at osusdesgmail [dot] com