All Ohio State University faculty and staff have DocuSign accounts for signing documents.
Sending documents requires completion of BuckeyeLearn training courses and college approval. Training includes Institutional Data Policy, eSignature Overview, eSignature Sender and eSignature Author. Please contact CPH-HRosu [dot] edu or Felicia Mehl (mehl [dot] 62osu [dot] edu) for more information.
Requesting eSender or eAuthor permissions
Once training is completed, you can submit a request through OCIO Self Service to be a Docusign eSender or eAuthor.
- OCIO Self-Service DocuSign Access Request Form – click here to fill out the Self-Service form to formally request the role (you may need to login).
- On the form, mark the Request Type as “New or Modify Account/Access”.
- Answer the Institutional Data Policy (IDP) question by selecting Yes/No.
- Select the desired roles at the bottom of the page by moving items from the left box to the right box.
- Read the terms and conditions and check the box to agree to the terms.
- Scroll back up the page and click the red "Order Now" button at the top right of the page.
After a request is sent, your supervisor will receive an email to approve the request.