Education Abroad Funding Available

Apply for the Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship, a U.S. Department of State grant program that enables students with limited finances to study or intern abroad. The scholarship is open to U.S. students who receive the Federal Pell Grant at a two-year or four-year college or university to participate in education or intern abroad programs across the globe. Read more

Contact Name: 

Hannah Hackworth

Contact Email: