- Prospective Students
- Why Public Health at Ohio State
- Commitment to Diversity
- How to Apply
- Admissions Staff
- Recruitment Calendar
- Career Services
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Dual/Combined Degrees
- Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization in Global Health
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Combined BSPH/MPH Degree Program
- Global Public Health Minor
- Epidemiology Minor
- Current Students
- Office of Academic Programs and Student Services
- Course Offerings
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Student Spotlights
- Student Organizations
- Career Services
- Curriculum Guides
- Graduation Information
- Graduate Student Newsletter
- Undergraduate Student Newsletter
- Future Student Newsletter
- CPH Directory
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Behavior and Health Promotion
- Health Service Management and Policy
- Health Outcomes, Policy and Evaluation Studies
- Center for Public Health Practice
- Online Learning
- Summer Program
- Prevention Research Center
- About the PRC
- Community Partnerships
- Center of Excellence in Regulatory Tobacco Science
- Project 1: Tobacco Marketing and Youth Initiation
- Project 2: Biomarkers in Adolescents
- Project 3: Diversity of Tobacco Products
- Project 4: Maximizing Health Risk Understanding
- Pilot: Maximizing Health Risk Understanding: Appalachian Sample
- Pilot: Effects of ENDS on the Oral Microbiome
- Pilot: Online E-Cigarette Advertising Study
- Pilot: Functional Neuroimaging
- Pilot: Effects of Ecigs on Lungs
- Funding Opportunities
- Alumni & Friends
- Alma Matters Newsletters
- Alumni Career Resources
- Alumni Societies
- Alumni Spotlights
- Invest locally. Impact globally.
- Employer Resources
- Alumni Involvement Form
- Graduation Placement Survey
The College of Public Health utilizes CPH Careers as a way for employers to post, and students and alumni to search for, jobs, practicum, residency and internship opportunities as part of the University's Buckeye Careers Network. All students are expected to update their user profile by uploading a resume, and keeping it updated, each term.
Go here; then click on " Current Student Login" and enter your OSU credentials (name.#) and password.
- Make sure to keep your profile updated
- Read announcements on the CPH Careers homepage
- Keep your resume current for employers
- Check career events and employer info sessions and workshops
Register for an account here. You will be emailed a user-name and password within 48 hours.
Employers should activate their CPH Careers account account as a first step in utilizing our services.
Employers can begin the registration process by registering here.
Click on " Register" to create a new account and follow prompts
After your registration has been approved, you will be able to post jobs and internships as well as request space for information sessions. if you have additional questions about recruiting policies or procedures, or wish to discuss your recruiting strategy in greater detail , please contact a member of our staff.
Benefits for Employers
Manage your account and edit your contact information
Build a company profile
Post a position and review applications
Search for students in resume books
Come recruit on The Ohio State University Campus
Attend an event at The Ohio State University
By registering through the CPH Careers portal, you are establishing a recruiting relationship with the system. This means your log in credentials will only work at this log in portal. If you are interested in establishing a recruiting relationship with another system in Buckeye Careers Network, contact a member of our staff.
Dawn N. Williams, M.Ed.
Lisa Mowery, M.A.
Heather Kerr, M.A.