- Prospective Students
- Why Public Health at Ohio State
- Commitment to Diversity
- How to Apply
- Admissions Staff
- Recruitment Calendar
- Career Services
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science
- Doctor of Philosophy
- Dual/Combined Degrees
- Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization in Global Health
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Combined BSPH/MPH Degree Program
- Global Public Health Minor
- Epidemiology Minor
- Current Students
- Office of Academic Programs and Student Services
- Course Offerings
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Student Spotlights
- Student Organizations
- Career Services
- Curriculum Guides
- Graduation Information
- Graduate Student Newsletter
- Undergraduate Student Newsletter
- Future Student Newsletter
- CPH Directory
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Behavior and Health Promotion
- Health Service Management and Policy
- Health Outcomes, Policy and Evaluation Studies
- Center for Public Health Practice
- Online Learning
- Summer Program
- Prevention Research Center
- About the PRC
- Community Partnerships
- Center of Excellence in Regulatory Tobacco Science
- Project 1: Tobacco Marketing and Youth Initiation
- Project 2: Biomarkers in Adolescents
- Project 3: Diversity of Tobacco Products
- Project 4: Maximizing Health Risk Understanding
- Pilot: Maximizing Health Risk Understanding: Appalachian Sample
- Pilot: Effects of ENDS on the Oral Microbiome
- Pilot: Online E-Cigarette Advertising Study
- Pilot: Functional Neuroimaging
- Pilot: Effects of Ecigs on Lungs
- Funding Opportunities
- Alumni & Friends
Alumni and Friends
Our alumni are doing remarkable work in a vast array of public health positions. From close to home at The Ohio State University Medical Center to the other side of the world in Taiwan. No matter how far you go, you're always part of the College of Public Health family!
As part of the College of Public Health’s ongoing efforts to stay connected to its graduates, we have added some new features to our website. These features will allow you keep your personal information updated, get in touch with former classmates, inform us of exciting changes in your life, find alumni where you live and more.
In order to access these new features, you must have an online account. Creating an online account is easy. As an alumnus/a of Ohio State, your record already exists in our system. Simply search for your record by name, class year and/or alumni ID, then claim your record. You will receive an e-mail prompting you to create your account. Once created, this account allows you to log in not only on the College of Public Health’s website, but also the Ohio State Alumni Association’s website. There, you will find many ways to get involved with the entire university community.
- All alumni search: Look up and get in touch with alumni from all colleges of The Ohio State University.
- Update your information: Manage the personal, professional and educational information on your Ohio State record.
- Submit class notes: Tell us what’s new in your life, from employment change and marriage to family additions and awards.
- Event registration: Learn about and register for upcoming events.
In addition to these free features available to all College of Public Health alumni, we now offer an exclusive college directory accessible only by alumni who are members of the College of Public Health Alumni Society or the Health Services Management and Policy Alumni Society. This is just one of many benefits available for those alumni who stay connected to the college through membership. For more information, visit the alumni society webpage..
Whether it’s through shadowing opportunities, alumni panels, or sharing your CPH memories, we want to connect with you! Complete this form to let us know how you would like to be involved with The Ohio State College of Public Health.
Alumni Affairs and Outreach Coordinator
College of Public Health