Buckeye Careers Network
The Buckeye Careers Network is a resource provided by Ohio State where experienced career consultants can help alumni in all stages of their career using a variety of tools including online resources, webinars, individual advising and networking events. We are here to facilitate building a community of Buckeyes helping Buckeyes!
- Bill and Susan Lhota Office of Alumni Career Management
- Job Board: Alumni Career Connection
- Job search assistance, including resume and job search strategies, events, Versatile PhD, an online resource designed to help PhDs succeed in non-academic careers
- Handshake for Alumni
- Job opportunities at The Ohio State University
Networking and professional development resources
- College of Public Health LinkedIn Group
- AlumniFire, a grassroots networking group launched by Ohio State community members
- American Public Health Association career resources and job board
- Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health job resources
College of Public Health job board
A job board specifically for College of Public Health students and alumni, provided by the College of Public Health Alumni Society and College of Public Health Office of Academic Programs and Student Services. View the job board here or post a job here.
College of Public Health Student Career Resources
The College of Public Health provides career resources designed for current students which may also be of interest to recent alums. Please visit the career resources page for job search, resume and interview tips, strategies and related websites.
For additional alumni career resources provided by the College of Public Health, please contact Dawn Williams, Assistant Director, Office of Academic Programs and Student Services at (614) 292-8350, williams [dot] 3388osu [dot] edu.