Course Catalog and Schedules
- Spring 2022 CPH and supporting course offerings (as of 10/20/21)
- Autumn 2021 CPH and supporting course offerings
- College of Public Health Course Descriptions
- Academic Calendar
- Ohio State Schedule of Classes
- Ohio State Course Catalog
Graduate Student Forms
Many graduate student forms are found in Appendix J of the CPH Graduate Student Handbook. The following forms are found in Appendix J:
- Request to change faculty advisor
- Request to add or remove a member of PhD Advisory Committee
- Doctoral Candidacy Examination Checklist (by Division)
- Elective Approval Petition
- Petition for course waiver or substitution
- PhD Curriculum approval and plan (for EHS, EPI, HBHP, and HSMP)
- PhD Curriculum approval and plan for Interdisciplinary PhD in Biostatistics - Public Health
- Request for change of specialization
- Request for dual specializations for the Master of Public Health (MPH)
- College of Public Health Request to Reactivate
- Graduate School Reactivate Enrollment Eligibility form
- Thesis/Dissertation Prospectus approval (for MS & PhD students)
- Transfer of graduate credit request
- MPH-Health Behavior and Health Promotion Track declaration form
Other Graduate Student Forms
- Permission to Enroll form used for independent study (7193), Thesis or Dissertation research hours (PUBHLTH 7999, PUBHLTH 8998, PUBHLTH 8999), and MPH integrative learning experience project hours (PUBHLTH 7998 or VETPREV 7998)
- MPH Applied Practice Experience (Practicum) forms (learning agreement, preceptor evaluation, student evaluation, faculty advisor evaluation)
- MPH Integrative Learning Experience Project Proposal Approval Form (for divisions/programs that require students to complete this form)
- Leave of absence request form (College of Public Health internal form)
- GradForms Help Documents
- Graduate Interdisciplinary Specialization in Global Health (GISGH) Application for Public Health students
Undergraduate Student Forms (including Honors forms)
- BSPH Degree Plan Worksheet
- Honors Checklist
- Honors Application
- Honors Contract
- Honors Capstone Application
- Report on Oral Defense of an Undergraduate Capstone Project
- Application to Graduate
- Application for Graduating with Research Distinction in Public Health
- Petition to enroll in a graduate course as an undergraduate student
In support of the mission of the College of Public Health, The Office of Academic Programs and Student Services (OAPSS) in the College of Public Health through passionate, dedicated, and experienced professionals is committed to providing student centered academic advising, recruitment, career services, and success at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Office of Academic Programs and Student Services Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Student Advisory Committee is to provide a forum for student representatives to provide input and offer feedback on recruitment, marketing, admissions, student advising, student services, career services, graduation and alumni support and to provide recommendations concerning such these topics as well as share student feedback to the Director and Assistant Director of the Office of Academic Programs and Student Services.
The Student Advisory Committee is made up of undergraduate BSPH student representatives (in the major) and graduate student representatives.
Contact droesch [dot] 4osu [dot] edu (Kynthia Droesch) or williams [dot] 3388osu [dot] edu (Dawn Williams) for more information.
Ohio State’s College of Public Health knows that mental health matters. Did you know there is a counselor embedded in Public Health? Chavonne Gaines, LPC is focused on the specific needs of Public Health students and is available for consultation to Public Health faculty and staff.
To be connected with Mental Health Services, the first step is to schedule a consultation at go.osu.edu/phonescreening. During that appointment Public Health students may express a preference to work with Chavonne. Students are also welcome to E-mail gaines [dot] 234osu [dot] edu (Chavonne) directly with any questions or concerns related to mental health or services at Ohio State.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff are encouraged to consult with gaines [dot] 234osu [dot] edu (Chavonne via E-mail) For urgent consultation, call CCS directly at 614-292-5766 and request a call back from the first available clinician.