Current Students

University Dates and Deadlines

College of Public Health Course Bulletin 

Autumn 2018 CPH and supporting course offerings (updated 8/7/18)

Online Learning at the College of Public Health

Office of Academic Programs and Student Services
In support of the mission of the College of Public Health, The Office of Academic Programs and Student Services (OAPSS) in the College of Public Health through passionate, dedicated, and experienced professionals is committed to providing student centered academic advising, recruitment, career services, and success at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.

Student Forms

Graduate Student Forms
Most graduate student forms are found in Appendix J of the CPH Graduate Student Handbook. The following forms are found in Appendix J:

Request to change faculty advisor or change member of PhD Advisory Committee
Doctoral Candidacy Examination Checklist
Elective Approval Petition
Petition for course waiver or substitution
PhD Curriculum approval and plan (for EHS, EPI, HBHP, and HSMP)
PhD Curriculum approval and plan for Interdisciplinary PhD in Biostatistics - Public Health
Request for change of specialization
Request for dual specializations in the Master of Public Health (MPH)
College of Public Health Request to Reactivate
Graduate School Reactivate Enrollment Eligibility form
Thesis/Dissertation Prospectus approval (for MS & PhD students)
Transfer of graduate credit request
MPH-Health Behavior and Health Promotion Track declaration form

Other Graduate Student Forms:
Permission to Enroll form (used for independent study, Thesis or Dissertation research hours, culminating project hours)
MPH Practicum forms (learning agreement, preceptor evaluation, student evaluation, faculty advisor evaluation)
MPH Culminating Project Proposal Approval Form     
GradForms Help Documents 
GISGH Application

Undergraduate Student Forms (including Honors forms)

BSPH Degree Plan Worksheet
Honors Application
Honors Contract
Honors Capstone Application
Honors Oral Defense Approval
Application to Graduate
Petition to enroll in a graduate course as an undergraduate student

Student Resources

Other Links