*indicates graduate students
1. Xu WY, Song C, Li Y, Retchin S. Cost-sharing Disparities for Out-of-Network Care in Adults with Behavioral Health Conditions. 2019. Forthcoming: JAMA Network Open
2. Xu WY, Retchin S, Seiber E, Li Y. Income-Based Disparities in Financial Burdens of Medical Spending Under the Affordable Care Act in Families With Individuals Having Chronic Conditions. 2019. Forthcoming: Inquiry: The Journal of Health Care Organization Provision and Financing.
3. Xu WY, Dowd B, Li Y, Donneyong M, Retchin S. Cost-Sharing Payments for Out-of-Network Care in Commercially Insured Adults. 2019. Forthcoming: American Journal of Managed Care.
4. Song P, Xu WY, Chisolm D, Alexy E, Ferrari R, Domino M. How Does Being Part of A Pediatric ACO Impact Health Services Use for Children with Disabilities? Health Services Research. 2019; 54(5): 1007-1015.
5. Malik AT, Phillips FM, Retchin S, Xu W, Yu E, Kim J, Khan SN. Refining Risk Adjustment for Bundled Payment Models in Cervical Fusions—An Analysis of Medicare Beneficiaries. The Spine Journal. 2019; S1529-9430(19)30804-6.
6. Xu WY, Wickizer T, Jung K. Effectiveness of Medicare Cost-Sharing Elimination for Cancer Screening on Utilization. BMC Health Services Research, 2019; 19: 392.
7. Xu WY, Shoostari A,* Jung JK. Disparities in Cost-Related Drug Nonadherence Under the Affordable Care Act. Journal of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research. 2019; 10 (2), 177-185
8. Chisolm DJ, Gleeson S, Kelleher KJ, Alexy E, Domino M, Xu WY, Song P. Implications of Eligibility Category Churn for Pediatric Payment in Medicaid. American Journal of Managed Care. 2019; 25(3):114-118.
9. Jung J, Xu W, Kalidindi Y. Impact of the 340B Drug Pricing Program on Cancer Care Site and Spending in Medicare. Health Services Research. 2018;53(5):3528-3548
10. Xiang X,* Xu WY, Foraker R. Is Higher Patient Satisfaction Associated with Better Stroke Outcomes? American Journal of Managed Care. 2017;23(10).
11. Green J, Bolbocean C, Busken K, Gonzalez R, Xu WY. Teaching Economic Evaluation with Population Health Cases. Journal of Health Administration Education. 2017; 34(4): 611-637(27)
12. Xu WY, Jung K. Socioeconomic Differences in Use of Low-Value Cancer Screenings and Distributional Effects in Medicare. Health Services Research. 2017;52(5):1772-1793.
13. Jung K, Xu WY, Cheong C. In-Gap Discounts in Medicare Part D and Specialty Drug Use. American Journal of Managed Care. 2017;23(9):553-559.
14. Song P, Reiter K, Xu WY. High-tech versus High-Touch: Components of Hospital Costs and Vary Widely. Journal of Health Management. 2017;62(3):186-194.
15. Xu WY, Dowd B, Abraham J. Lessons from State Mandates of Preventive Cancer Screenings. European Journal of Health Economics. 2016; 17(2): 203-215.
16. Xu WY, Marmor S, Zeglin J, Abraham J, Knutson D, Virnig B. The Complex Relationship between Quality and Resource Use Cost and Quality of Diabetes Care in the Medicare Fee-for-Service Population. Population Health Management. 2016; 19(1):17-23.
17. Xu WY, Dowd B. Lessons from Medicare Coverage of Colonoscopy and PSA Test. Medical Care Research Review. 2015; 72 (1): 3-24.
18. Kralewski J, Dowd B, Xu WY. Medical Groups Can Reduce Costs by Investing in Improved Quality of Care for Patients with Diabetes. Health Affairs. 2012; 31(8):1830-5.
19. Parente S, Feldman R, Abraham J, Xu Y. Consumer Response to a National Marketplace for Individual Insurance. Journal of Risk and Insurance. 2011. 78 (2), 389–411.
20. Parente S, Feldman R, Xu Y. Impact of Full Replacement with Consumer Driven Health Plans. Insurance Markets and Companies: Analyses and Actuarial Computations. 2010; 1(1), 4-14.