Graduate Student Handbook

4.3 Registration for Field Experience, Integrative Learning Experience Project, Individual Study or Research Credit

Students who wish to register for integrative learning experience project, individual (independent) study, or research credit for thesis or dissertation purposes, must have approval of the faculty advisor before the course will be added. A form for enrollment is found on the Current Students page: under "Student Forms".