Curriculum Guides are also referred to a required course lists or program requirements. These guide students as to what courses they need to take to fulfill the requirements of a degree.
The Bachelor of Science in Public Health degree is comprised of:
1. General Education courses
2. Prerequisite courses (which overlap with GE courses)
3. Foundation and Interdisciplinary specialization courses
4. Capstone experience
NOTE: If you started at Ohio State Autumn 2022 semester or later and are following the GE - New Curriculum (GEN), you will also follow the 22-23 curriculum guide. If you are unsure which GE curriculum you are following, please contact a Public Health advisor.
- 2021-2022 Combined BSPH-Public Health Sociology/MPH-Epidemiology
- 2021-2022 Combined BSPH-Public Health Sociology/MPH-Health Behavior and Health Promotion
- 2021-2022 Combined BSPH-Environmental Public Health/MPH-Epidemiology
- 2021-2022 Combined BSPH-Environmental Public Health/MPH-Environmental Health Sciences
- General Education (GE-N) and General Education(GE-N) Honors Guide (for students who started Ohio State AU22 and after)
- General Education Legacy (GE-L) Guide (for students who started Ohio State prior to AU22)
- Honors General Education (GE-L) Guide (for students who started Ohio State prior to AU22)