To learn more about the Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BSPH) major or minors offered in the College of Public Health, please visit our BSPH prospective student page.
Resources for Current Students
- Autumn 2020 Pass/NonPass policy
- Undergraduate academic advising
- Career Services
- CPH Undergraduate Student Handbook
- Curriculum Guides
- Honors Program
- Internships and Research
- Education Abroad
- Global Option in Global Health
- Forms and Course Schedules
- Link to BSPH Core Competencies
- Link to Environmental Public Health Specialization Competencies
- Link to Public Health Sociology Specialization Competencies
- Link to Matrices, which identify required courses that foster development of core and specialization competencies.