The CPH Career Services staff is dedicated to assisting both graduate and undergraduate students in the College of Public Health with finding internship, practicum and residency opportunities, exploring careers, and planning for the job search.
Individual appointments with career advisors to:
- Review documents including résumés, cover letters and writing samples
- Practice interview skills
- Explore career interests
- Assist with the MPH Practicum, MHA Administrative Residency and BSPH Capstone processes.
College of Public Health Alumni are also welcome to use our array of online services and resources, and are encouraged to take advantage of the services available through the Ohio State University Alumni Association's Bill and Susan Lhota Office of Alumni Career Management.
Connect with public health professionals through:
Connections to Public Health opportunities
- The Buckeye Career Network for jobs, internship, volunteer and practicum experiences
- Student Newsletters
- Research and networking opportunities
"The College of Public Health Career Services office stands true to advocating for the all around well being of their students through diverse personal relationships, genuine interests and a multitude of resources that allow pursuit of passions to make a global impact."
Public Health-Sociology, Community Leadership