The CPH Career Services staff is dedicated to assisting both graduate and undergraduate students in the College of Public Health with finding internship, practicum and residency opportunities, exploring careers, and planning for the job search.
Individual appointments with career advisors to:
- Review documents including résumés, cover letters and writing samples
- Practice interview skills
- Explore career interests
- Assist with the MPH Practicum, MHA Administrative Residency and BSPH Capstone processes.
College of Public Health Alumni are also welcome to use our array of online services and resources, and are encouraged to take advantage of the services available through the Ohio State University Alumni Association's Bill and Susan Lhota Office of Alumni Career Management.
Connect with public health professionals through:
Connections to Public Health opportunities
- The Buckeye Career Network for jobs, internship, volunteer and practicum experiences
- Student Newsletters
- Research and networking opportunities
Dawn Williams, MEd
Office of Academic Programs and Student Services
williams [dot] 3388osu [dot] edu
Helene Cweren, M.A., M.P.P.
MHA Student and
Career Services Manager
cweren [dot] 1osu [dot] edu
Jennifer Chilman, MEd
BSPH Career Advisor
chilman [dot] 1osu [dot] edu