Employers can post and students and alumni can search for jobs, practicums, residencies and internships on the Buckeye Careers Network. All students are expected to update their user profile by uploading a resume, and keeping it updated each term.
Click here and then click on " Current Student Login" and enter your OSU credentials (name.#) and password.
- Make sure to keep your profile updated
- Read announcements on the CPH Careers homepage
- Keep your resume current for employers
- Check career events and employer info sessions and workshops
Register for an account here. You will be emailed a user-name and password within 48 hours.
Employers should activate their CPH Careers account as a first step in utilizing our services. Click here to begin the registration process.
- Click on "Register" to create a new account and follow prompts
- After your registration has been approved, you will be able to post jobs and internships as well as request space for information sessions.
- If you have additional questions about recruiting policies or procedures, or wish to discuss your recruiting strategy in greater detail, contact us.
Benefits for Employers
- Manage your account and edit your contact information
- Build a company profile
- Post a position and review applications
- Search for students in resume books
- Recruit prospective employees on campus
By registering through the CPH Careers portal, you are establishing a recruiting relationship with the system. This means your login credentials will only work at this login portal. If you are interested in establishing a recruiting relationship with another system in Buckeye Careers Network, contact a member of our staff.