All graduates of the College of Public Health (including prior public health, preventative medicine and health administration programs). No dues or donations necessary.
- Receiving newsletters and communications from the society
- Invitations to special events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Access to the college-only online directory
- Career resources
- Ability to nominate and vote in society elections
- Ability to sit on a society committee
$24 minimum tax-deductible annual donation to the Public Health fund of your choice.*
Additional benefits include:
- Ability to hold office on the Board of Governors (with OSUAA annual membership)
- Society event discounts
With a gift of $24 or more to the Public Health fund of your choice, you will be become an Alumni Donor Member with the Alumni Association and an Annual Member of the College of Public Health Alumni Society. With an annual gift of $150 or more or a monthly recurring gift of $10 to any CPH Fund, you will become a Life Donor Member in the Alumni Association.
For more information about the additional benefits from the Alumni Association, click here.