All graduates of the College of Public Health (including prior public health, preventative medicine and health administration programs). No dues or donations necessary.
• Receiving newsletters and communications from the society
• Invitations to special events
• Volunteer opportunities
• Access to the college-only online directory
• Career resources
• Access to Facebook & LinkedIn sub-groups (coming soon)
• Ability to nominate and vote in society elections
• Ability to sit on a society committee
$24 minimum tax-deductible annual donation to the Public Health fund of your choice.*
Additional benefits include
• Opportunity to purchase Ohio State athletic tickets from the society through a lottery system (tickets not guaranteed; must have OSUAA sustaining membership)
• Ability to hold office on the Board of Governors (with OSUAA sustaining membership)
• Society event discounts
$75 minimum tax-deductible annual gift to any Ohio State fund with at least $24 going to a Public Health fund.*
Sustaining Membership in both the College of Public Health Alumni Society and The Ohio State University Alumni Association supports the college and university as a whole.
Please consider the following Public Health funds when making your gift.
An unrestricted gift in support of the college's highest priorities and greatest needs today.
Direct financial assistance to students, making a superior college education affordable and attainable.
Supports programs and activities for all College of Public Health alumni.
*Donations made January 1 through September 30 will result in Sustaining Membership for the current calendar year.
Donations made October 1 through December 31 will begin Sustaining Membership through a complete calendar year.
(I.e., a donation made on September 30, 2015 will result in Sustaining Membership through December 31, 2015. A donation made October 1, 2015 will result in Sustaining Membership through December 31, 2016.)