- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Behavior and Health Promotion
- Health Services Management and Policy
- Center for Public Health Practice (CPHP)
- Center for Health Outcomes and Policy Evaluation Studies (HOPES)
- First accredited college of public health in Ohio.
- The Ohio State University College of Public Health is fully accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH), the nationally recognized accrediting body for schools of public health. Additionally, the Master of Health Administration program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME), the primary accrediting agency for health management education.