5. Name Change

If you want to change how your name appears on your diploma, follow these steps: 

  • Go to Buckeyelink to see how your name will be listed on the diploma.
  • Go to Personal Information section and click on Diploma Name.  Your name will be displayed the way it will appear on your Diploma.  Follow the directions to make any changes. 
  • This link will be available through the 10th week of the term in which you have applied to graduate. 
  • This is NOT an official name change. The name entered will only be used for printing the diploma and the commencement program. Transcripts and enrollment verification will continue to use your primary name. If you need to update your primary name, please complete a Request for Change of Record Change of Record by the end of the 10th week before commencement.